What are the possible failures of the oil pump nozzle?
1. The hydraulic oil tank is too low; the hydraulic oil is not used according to the season;
2. The oil inlet pipe is seriously blocked by dirt;
3. The oil pump drive gear oil seal is damaged and the air enters the hydraulic system;
4. The oil-injector inlet and outlet joints or the bent joint “O”-shaped seal ring are damaged. The fastening bolts of the bent joint or the inlet and outlet oil pipes are not tightened, and the air enters the hydraulic system;
5. The end face of the oil pump or the end faces of the main and driven gear bushings are worn or scratched, and the unevenness of the end faces of the two bushings is out of tolerance; the inner parts of the oil pump are incorrectly assembled to cause internal leakage.
Troubleshooting method for oil pump nozzle:
1. Add or replace the oil that meets the required grade according to the season to the specified oil level. Remove the foreign matter in the oil pipe and tighten the bolt or nut at the joint;
2. Replace the worn gear oil pump or oil pump bushing. When the wear is slight, smooth the end face on the flat plate. The unevenness of the unevenness is 0.03mm; the end face of the upper bushing is lower than the upper plane of the pump body (normal value is less than 2.5~2.6mm). If it is out of tolerance, it should be compensated by adding 0.1~0.2mm copper piece to the lower bushing. Should be placed on the rear bushing;
3. The guiding wire elastic force should be able to twist the upper and lower bushings at a slight angle to the rotating direction of the driven gear at the same time, so that the processing planes of the two bushings of the main and driven gears are closely fitted;
4. The unloading groove on the bushing must be installed on the side of the low pressure chamber to eliminate the harmful dead volume when the gear meshes. Before pressing the self-tightening oil seal, a layer of lubricating oil should be applied on the surface. The oil-repellent edge faces the front cover and cannot be reversed;
5. Before installing the oil pump cover without tightening the bolt, check whether the gap between the pump cover and the pump body is between 0.3 and 0.6 mm. If the clearance is too small, replace the large seal ring and the pressure relief member. After the hydraulic oil pump is installed, it should be flexible and free from sticking.